A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Orr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Orr graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Orr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Botsford Hospital
- Sparrow Hospital-Tci
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans