Learn more about Dr. Robert Orth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Orth is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orth
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Orth, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orth graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Orth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Chappell Orth MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Orth practice?
- Dr. Robert Orth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Orth practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Houston, TX.
See San Diego Radiologists and San Diego Pediatric Specialists.