A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Orth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Orth is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Orth, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orth graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Orth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Chappell Orth MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Orth practice?
- Dr. Robert Orth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Orth practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Houston, TX.
See San Diego Radiologists and San Diego Pediatric Specialists.