A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pace
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Pace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pace, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Pace has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Fallbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Clayton Pace MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Pace practice?
- Dr. Robert Pace has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pace practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fallbrook, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA.
See Fallbrook Surgeons.