A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pace
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pace, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pace has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Fallbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Clayton Pace MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Pace practice?
- Dr. Robert Pace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pace practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fallbrook, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA.
See Fallbrook Surgeons.