A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pace is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pace, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Pace has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Fallbrook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Community Health Group - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Pace practice?
Dr. Robert Pace practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fallbrook, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA.
See Fallbrook Orthopedic Surgeons.