A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Raymond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Raymond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Raymond, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Raymond graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raymond has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cherokee Medical Center
- Baptist Dekalb
- DeKalb Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Clark Raymond MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Raymond practice?
- Dr. Robert Raymond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Raymond practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Payne, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Centre, AL.
See Fort Payne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.