A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Raymond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raymond
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raymond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Raymond, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Raymond graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Raymond has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Tuality Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Craig Raymond MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Raymond practice?
- Dr. Robert Raymond has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Raymond practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newberg, OR.
See Newberg Internists and Newberg Gastroenterologists.