A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Raymond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raymond
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Raymond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Raymond, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Raymond graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Raymond has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Tuality Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Craig Raymond MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Raymond practice?
- Dr. Robert Raymond has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Raymond practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newberg, OR.
See Newberg Internists and Newberg Gastroenterologists.