A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Richard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Richard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richard
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Richard Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Richard graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Richard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
- John Potor Smith HospitalFort Worth, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Richard DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Richard practice?
- Dr. Robert Richard has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Richard practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.