Dr. Robert Ripley MD Patient Reviews

3.0

July 26th, 2016
Ridiculous
This man (for the 4-5 short minutes that I saw him) seemed very angry and annoyed while we spoke. He did not listen or care. He even answered his cell when he walked in and shouted that he was busy to the woman on the other line. Maybe he was having a terrible day, Possibly in an argument with his wife. I understand you can't be peachy everyday but I genuinely felt like he was annoyed by my presence. Not to mention his staff, they weren't rude by any means, but his nurse was wearing studded jeans and a t-shirt, rushed through everything and seemed to be confused on what to do next. Understandably doctors can get jaded when they are over worked, but at the end of the day it's still your job to care. And if you can't at least listen to your patient for more than five minutes and provide at least some sort of feedback, your simply bad at what you do.

March 21st, 2016
It seems that they lack the promptness of helping patients. I was in the office over 2.5 hours and only seen the doctor 5 minutes. His nursing staff was not any better. I am still waiting on a follow up test that needs to be done along with the diagnosis which the nurse was supposed to call back the same day. Never did. I called back the following day. No follow up. Now I am still waiting.

March 26th, 2011
No time
Dr Ripley spends no time with patients, he has them to come back to the office for a follow up which he could tell them over the phone. I had to go into the office for him to tell me the test was fine. This cost me $40.00 copay and cost my insurance. I don't think this is right. I will never go back to him, he spent around three minutes with me.