Learn more about Dr. Robert Ripley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ripley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ripley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ripley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ripley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ripley graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Ripley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Bath County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Ripley MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Ripley practice?
- Dr. Robert Ripley has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ripley practices Surgery near Salem, VA.
See Salem Surgeons.