A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ripley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ripley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ripley
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Ripley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ripley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ripley graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Ripley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Bath County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Ripley MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Ripley practice?
- Dr. Robert Ripley has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ripley practices Surgery near Salem, VA.
See Salem Surgeons.