A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Robbins, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Robbins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Clayton Robbins MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Robert Robbins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Robbins practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Fresno, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.