A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robbins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robbins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Robbins, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Robbins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Clayton Robbins MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Robert Robbins has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Robbins practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.