Learn more about Dr. Robert Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robbins
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Robbins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Robbins, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Robbins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Clayton Robbins MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Robert Robbins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Robbins practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Houston, TX.
See Stanford Cardiothoracic Surgeons.