A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rothberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rothberg, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothberg graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Rothberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Rothberg MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Rothberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Rothberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rothberg practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians.