A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Schwartz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Schwartz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Robert Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Schwartz practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.