Robert Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Robert Smith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 24th, 2016

My diagnosis came as a complete surprise to me. Dr. Smith kept me informed on all details of my treatment, surgery and post-surgery events. He was courteous and informative throughout the whole process. My surgery went extremely well and was handled very smoothly. I definitely recommend him if you are in need of an excellent urologist.

February 7th, 2016

Go elsewhere

Waited 2 1/2 months for test results - they kept telling me they weren't in yet. When I called again someone told me they had arrived almost a month before and they doctor hadn't seen them yet. She said she'd make sure he saw them and he'd call. That was last week and I am still waiting for that call.

October 6th, 2014

I like him.

Dr Smith has been my Urologist for many years. He treated me for kidney stones, and diagnosed and helped me decide which treatment option to select for prostate cancer. He is personable, professional and got it right every time. I trust him. As for office wait time, I must be lucky...never waited more than 15-20 minutes. I will say that the telephone answering set-up at his practice is not the best, and the admin staff seems overwhelmed at times.

December 26th, 2013

Patient

Dr Smith has been my urologist for a number of years. Recently I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Thankfully it was caught early and Dr Smith has begun discussing treatment options. He is a wealth of information and takes the time to educate making the decision making a little less complicated. As for waiting in the office, well I've waited an hour for a meal at a good restaurant, well worth the wait for someone who has the potential of saving your life.

June 15th, 2013

Exceptional Care from Dr. Robert C. Smith

I am very fortunate to have Dr. Robert C. Smith as my physician. Not only is he a highly educated, extremely knowledgeable, and skilled physician, but he is able to relay his information to me in great detail. In addition, Dr. Smith is compassionate and patient. His ability to put me completely at ease meant a great deal to me during a very stressful time. I strongly recommend Dr. Smith without reservation.

February 1st, 2012

Dr. is fine, staff is horrific

WE HAVE BEEN TO THIS OFFICE SEVERAL TIMES. TWO TIMES WE WAITED TWO AND A HALF HOURS TO BE SEEN. YES, TWO AND A HALF, AND THAT WAS AFTER REMINDING THE DESK THREE TIMES. ONE TIME WE WAITED APPRX TWO HOURS TO BE SEEN. WE'VE WAITED FOR RETURN PHONE CALLS THAT WERE FAR FROM TIMELY AND I CAN NOT HELP BUT WONDER IF THE DOCTOR KNOWS HOW HORRIBLE IT IS FOR PATIENTS TO BE TREATED THIS WAY

September 27th, 2009

Excellent Doctor!

He has fit me in for emergency visits, takes time to explain the diagnosis, answers me and my family's questions, and performed my surgery very well. I would definitely recommend him to others. Expect a bit of a wait in the waiting room but it's worth it!

March 6th, 2017