Urologist
Urology Associates
595 Shrewsbury Ave
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
732-741-5923
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by John on Dec 26th, 2013

Dr Smith has been my urologist for a number of years. Recently I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Thankfully it was caught early and Dr Smith has begun discussing treatment options. He is a wealth of information and takes the time to educate making the decision making a little less complicated. As for waiting in the office, well I've waited an hour for a meal at a good restaurant, well worth the wait for someone who has the potential of saving your life.

|  Exceptional Care from Dr. Robert C. Smith  |  show details
by Larry C. on Jun 15th, 2013

I am very fortunate to have Dr. Robert C. Smith as my physician. Not only is he a highly educated, extremely knowledgeable, and skilled physician, but he is able to relay his information to me in great detail. In addition, Dr. Smith is compassionate and patient. His ability to put me completely at ease meant a great deal to me during a very stressful time. I strongly recommend Dr. Smith without reservation.

|  Dr. is fine, staff is horrific  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

WE HAVE BEEN TO THIS OFFICE SEVERAL TIMES. TWO TIMES WE WAITED TWO AND A HALF HOURS TO BE SEEN. YES, TWO AND A HALF, AND THAT WAS AFTER REMINDING THE DESK THREE TIMES. ONE TIME WE WAITED APPRX TWO HOURS TO BE SEEN. WE'VE WAITED FOR RETURN PHONE CALLS THAT WERE FAR FROM TIMELY AND I CAN NOT HELP BUT WONDER IF THE DOCTOR KNOWS HOW HORRIBLE IT IS FOR PATIENTS TO BE TREATED THIS WAY

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
by Jennifer on Sep 27th, 2009

He has fit me in for emergency visits, takes time to explain the diagnosis, answers me and my family's questions, and performed my surgery very well. I would definitely recommend him to others. Expect a bit of a wait in the waiting room but it's worth it!