A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Solomon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Solomon, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Celiac Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
- LewisGale Hospital at Montgomery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Solomon FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Robert Solomon has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Solomon practices Internal Medicine near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Internists.