Dr. Robert Solomon MD Patient Reviews

4.7

February 16th, 2017
Dr. Solomon is a wonderful and experienced doctor who truly cares for his patients. He is commited to our treatment and well-being. He has recommended healthy soup recipes for colds and even shown us a few yoga poses for back pain... he cares! God bless Dr. Solomon for all his hard work

December 25th, 2016
Fantastic doctor!!!
Dr. Solomon is the best doctor! He has been my doctor for 20 years and is caring, kind, empathetic, and extremely knowledgeable. He truly takes his time to listen. His nurse Kelly is fantastic also. She is always so kind and makes you feel extremely comfortable. Best doctor and nurse ever!

December 25th, 2016
Fantastic doctor!!!

October 31st, 2016
My primary care physician
Dr. Solomon has been my primary care physician for more than 30 years. During that time I have received outstanding medical attention from him on all occasions. He and his staff are very professional and courteous, and all demonstrate a genuine interest in my health and welfare. I recommend Dr. Solomon and his staff to anyone seeking first-rate medical attention.

September 24th, 2016
Good doctor, takes an interest.
He has good knowledge and a good manner. He listens well, an unusual trait. I went to Dr Solomon after my doctor retired, and I wish I had changed to Dr Solomon earlier.

August 29th, 2016
my dr
Dr Solomon and staff always has my best interest, makes sure I understand and asks questions I something would not think of , one great staff and DR

August 15th, 2016
Dr Solomon is the best.

July 4th, 2016
Dr. Robert Solomon
Dr. Solomon has been my family's doctor for about thirty years. He is superb diagnostician and has a gentle bedside manner. He has gone well beyond the call of duty with my family and me.

June 17th, 2016
anytime I have an appointment with dr solomon , he always goes over my medicine,s with me to make sure it is not causing any problem and to see if any needs to be changed.

May 26th, 2016
Recommend this physition
Dr. Solomon at Lewis Gale/Blacksburg is one of the few physicians that I can say I rate highly in every category. Dr. Solomon spends time getting to know his patient, seems to sincerely care about the patient's health, encourages healthy habits without pressuring and chooses treatment that is least invasive and does not prescribe needless meds.

May 16th, 2016
Dr. Solomon is the best!
The best physician ever! He listens... he validates your perspective and what you do on your own to stay healthy. He doesn't order unnecessary lab or tests and explains why for the ones he does order.

March 29th, 2016
Best Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Solomon for years. He has not only taken care of my health issues, but has help me with elder care and other issues in my life. He is a good listener and is concerned with what is also impacting your health. I really appreciated everything he has done to help me and my family.