Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Stern
Dr. Robert Stern, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatrics. Dr. Stern is affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital, Southwest General Health Center and St John Medical Center. Dr. Stern has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Stern has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Robert Stern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Karen Lidsky
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Cleveland, OH 0 mi23
Dr. Brian Berman
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Cleveland, OH 0 mi42
Dr. Catherine L'Armand
Cleveland, OH 0 mi9