Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Thomas
Dr. Robert Thomas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Highlands Ranch, CO, with another office in Parker, CO. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital, Southeast Colorado Hospital & LTCC and Sky Ridge Medical Center. Dr. Thomas has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Thomas has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Robert Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highlands Ranch, CO.
Dr. Timothy Lehman
Highlands Ranch, CO 0 mi25
Dr. Michael Fuller
Orthopedic Surgery, Emergency Medicine
Highlands Ranch, CO 0 mi14
Dr. Douglas Wong
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Highlands Ranch, CO 0 mi26