Dr. Robert Thomas MD Patient Reviews

4.7

February 16th, 2017
Very happy with both Dr. Thomas & his physician's assistant, Melinda. Great "bed side manner", very informative when answering my questions, & willing to take the necessary amount of time with the patient (not rushing out the door)!

February 9th, 2017
Highly Recommend Dr Thomss
I couldn't be more satisfied with the whole experience. Dr Dr. Thomas and the Panorama staff made this as painless as possible. I felt well prepared before, during and after the procedure; the team made sure I new what to expect at every stage, and the process as well as any options we're clearly explained. The office is welcoming, friendly and honors all appointment times.

January 25th, 2017
Very good at explaining procedure Abe surgery expectations

January 16th, 2017
Very Nice Doctor...when you see him
Very casual demeanor when you see him, however, you will only see him once prior to surgery, once directly after surgery (when you are in a fog due to anesthesia) and you won't see him again. You will only see his PA on any check-up or contact through this website where questions/responses are animated.

December 31st, 2016
The best ortho doc in town!
Professional, Efficient, great bedside manner, genuinely concerned about his patients.

November 3rd, 2016
Great experience
Dr. Thomas and his PA Melinda Belcher are fantastic! Did a great job on my knee arthroplasty, have continued follow up via web and in person. Office staff are pleasant and upbeat, appointments run mostly on time. Pain managed well. Would definitely recommend this Dr.and his staff

November 3rd, 2016
Done and Done two knees replaced
Both replacement experiences were professional with exelent after care.

October 28th, 2016
Dr Thomas and Melinda are wonderful! Not "just" as surgeon and PA, but even more important to me, they are lovely people - warm, caring, not in a hurry, willing to listen to me and to answer my questions.

October 13th, 2016
Knee replacement surgery
I am extremely happy with my entire experience. Today i am two weeks post surgery. my pain level has always been under control. I used approx. 2/3 of my pain meds and am know using Advil. I am walking several blocks a day for exercise. Many people have told me oh i had that done and you don't need therapy. I am a firm believer in the therapy. I do my exercises three time a day and use ice on it. I am presently enrolled in Panorama therapy and feel it is helping me. This is the third time i have had knee replacement surgery and i believe this is the easy one i have had.

October 10th, 2016
I will choose Dr Thomas again because I have to have the same surgery on my other knee.

October 8th, 2016
Dr Thomas is very caring and knowledgeable man. He helped me understand all aspects of my problem and the procedure necessary to correct it. Although it was scary at first, I was very comfortable with everything before surgery. His P. A. is also great.

September 29th, 2016
Experience
This is a very good team of doctors that work well together. They have always been very attentive to my needs. I have serious problems with medications and nausea and as a team my input included, which is nice because I know my body, we were able to find a good mix of medications that worked effectively as well as limited the nausea. If you have ever thrown up for 12 hours you would appreciate getting thinks settled quickly and efficiently. I also had some underlying health issues that were not anticipated that were dealt with swiftly and efficiently. They do care about how I am doing. In my opinion this HealthOne is a godsend.