Dr. Robert Thomas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

November 3rd, 2016
Great experience
Dr. Thomas and his PA Melinda Belcher are fantastic! Did a great job on my knee arthroplasty, have continued follow up via web and in person. Office staff are pleasant and upbeat, appointments run mostly on time. Pain managed well. Would definitely recommend this Dr.and his staff

November 3rd, 2016
Done and Done two knees replaced
Both replacement experiences were professional with exelent after care.

October 28th, 2016
Dr Thomas and Melinda are wonderful! Not "just" as surgeon and PA, but even more important to me, they are lovely people - warm, caring, not in a hurry, willing to listen to me and to answer my questions.

October 13th, 2016
Knee replacement surgery
I am extremely happy with my entire experience. Today i am two weeks post surgery. my pain level has always been under control. I used approx. 2/3 of my pain meds and am know using Advil. I am walking several blocks a day for exercise. Many people have told me oh i had that done and you don't need therapy. I am a firm believer in the therapy. I do my exercises three time a day and use ice on it. I am presently enrolled in Panorama therapy and feel it is helping me. This is the third time i have had knee replacement surgery and i believe this is the easy one i have had.

October 10th, 2016
I will choose Dr Thomas again because I have to have the same surgery on my other knee.

October 8th, 2016
Dr Thomas is very caring and knowledgeable man. He helped me understand all aspects of my problem and the procedure necessary to correct it. Although it was scary at first, I was very comfortable with everything before surgery. His P. A. is also great.

September 29th, 2016
Experience
This is a very good team of doctors that work well together. They have always been very attentive to my needs. I have serious problems with medications and nausea and as a team my input included, which is nice because I know my body, we were able to find a good mix of medications that worked effectively as well as limited the nausea. If you have ever thrown up for 12 hours you would appreciate getting thinks settled quickly and efficiently. I also had some underlying health issues that were not anticipated that were dealt with swiftly and efficiently. They do care about how I am doing. In my opinion this HealthOne is a godsend.

September 22nd, 2016
2 new knees!
In the past year, Dr. Thomas has given me two brand new knees. Although I'm in the midst of recovery from knee #2 I can still say without question that I would highly recommend Dr. Thomas. He isn't quick to jump to surgery as the answer; he listens to his patient's concerns; discuss options; believes in diagnostic procedures first to confirm direction. Once headed down that path; Panorama runs these procedures like a well-oiled machine. His PA, Melinda is equally awesome - supportive, responsive - together they make a great team.

September 1st, 2016
Dr. R. Thomas Review
Dr. Thomas is very knowledgeable about all knee problems and explaines what is going on in yours in a way you can understand.

August 10th, 2016
Excellent Surgeon, Facilities and Staff
I'm 55 and was initially petrified about needing total hip replacement. Dr Thomas helped me feel at ease right away. Excellent surgeon and bedside manner, really listens, answered all my questions along the way. He's Excellent with the Anterior hip replacement procedure. I'm recovering much quicker than anticipated. Can't wait to start golfing again! Excellent staff at Panorama Orthopedics and Littleton Adventist Hospital. I highly recommend him and his staff. That alone says a ton because I'm extremely picky and rarely do reviews.

July 16th, 2016
hip replacement
excellent. thank you

July 10th, 2016
Pastor
Dr. Thomas helped me consider all the options available to me regarding the best care for my knee. When I decided on surgery I had great confidence that I had the right surgeon as well. His staff and medical professionals at the hospital were amazingly coordinated and their care made this a fantastic, healing experience.