Learn more about Dr. Robert Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Thomas is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hot Flashes
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Thomas practice?
Dr. Robert Thomas practices General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Radiology near El Centro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Calexico, CA.
See El Centro General Practitioners, El Centro Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and El Centro Radiologists.