Learn more about Dr. Robert Vazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vazquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vazquez
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Vazquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vazquez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Vazquez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Clifford Vazquez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Vazquez practice?
- Dr. Robert Vazquez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Vazquez practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.