A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vazquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vazquez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Vazquez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- St. Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vazquez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Vazquez practice?
Dr. Robert Vazquez practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.