A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vazquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vazquez
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Vazquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vazquez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Vazquez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Clifford Vazquez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Vazquez practice?
- Dr. Robert Vazquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Vazquez practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.