A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wade, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Halifax Regional Health System
- Southside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Cosby Wade DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Wade practice?
- Dr. Robert Wade has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wade practices Family Medicine near Farmville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte Court House, VA.
See Farmville Primary Care Doctors.