A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wagner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wagner, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Clark Wagner MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Robert Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wagner practices Surgery near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Surgeons.