Learn more about Dr. Robert Wallach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wallach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallach
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Wallach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wallach, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallach graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wallach has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Wallach MD is a male Oncologist and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Wallach practice?
- Dr. Robert Wallach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wallach practices Gynecologic Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.