A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wang, Otolaryngologist, Head & Neck Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wang, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Wang FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Robert Wang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wang practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Otolaryngologists.