Learn more about Dr. Robert Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Wang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Robert Wang has 13 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wang practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Sherman, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.