A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Wang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Chih Wang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Robert Wang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wang practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Sherman, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.