Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Ward III
Dr. Robert Ward III, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Joseph, MI, with other offices in Niles, MI and Saint Joseph, MI. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Ward is affiliated with Lakeland Regional Health System - Niles, Community Hospital and Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Ward III has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Robert Ward III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Joseph, MI.
Dr. Peter Spencer
Saint Joseph, MI 0 mi28
Dr. Richard Frieden
Neurology, Internal Medicine
Saint Joseph, MI 0.43 mi18
Dr. Dennis Padla
Saint Joseph, MI 0.81 mi28