A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wood has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Bay Area
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Cunningham Wood MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Wood practice?
- Dr. Robert Wood has 9 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wood practices Family Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Corpus Christi Primary Care Doctors.