A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Woods is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woods
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Woods Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Woods, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Woods has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Woods MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Woods practice?
- Dr. Robert Woods has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Woods practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lebanon, TN.
See Lebanon Internists and Lebanon Cardiologists.