Learn more about Dr. Robert Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Woods is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woods
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Woods Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Woods, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Woods has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Woods MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Woods practice?
- Dr. Robert Woods has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Woods practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lebanon, TN.
See Lebanon Internists and Lebanon Cardiologists.