Learn more about Dr. Robert Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Woods is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woods
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Woods, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Woods has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Woods MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Woods practice?
- Dr. Robert Woods has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Woods practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lebanon, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Juliet, TN and Murfreesboro, TN.
See Lebanon Internists and Lebanon Cardiologists.