Dr. Robert Young Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Robert Young?

August 18th, 2016

Dr. Young needs to retire. He is doing no service to Kaiser or his patients. I cannot say it again if I could give a zero I would Dr. Youn.

Dr. Young needs to retire. He is doing no service to Kaiser or his patients. I cannot say it again if I could give a zero I would Dr. Young needs to retire. His diagnosis was incorrect his bedside manner was nonexistent and his English was very poor.

July 28th, 2010

Get a second opinion

I injured my knee and was referred to Dr. Young, who told me I had runner's knee and needed to take glucosamine. I was skeptical, because runner's knee is a chronic, achy condition, and I was having acute episodes of serious pain and instability. Nevertheless, I followed his advice and kept getting worse. I finally had to get another doctor to order an MRI, and it turned out my ACL was completely torn AND I had a large tear in my meniscus. I had been walking around needing surgery for 8 months (well, not so much walking as on and off crutches)! Dr. Young had totally missed both of the two major things that were wrong with my knee, and I really wish I hadn't been so deferential to his (erroneous) judgement.