A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Young, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- St. Vincent Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Crabill Young MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Young practice?
- Dr. Robert Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Young practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.