A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Young, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- St. Vincent Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Crabill Young MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Young practice?
- Dr. Robert Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Young practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.