Learn more about Dr. Robert Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Young, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- St. Vincent Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Crabill Young MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Young practice?
- Dr. Robert Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Young practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.