A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Young, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Young has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Young MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Young practice?
- Dr. Robert Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Young practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.