A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Young, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Young has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Young MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Young practice?
- Dr. Robert Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Young practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.