A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cabaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabaj
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Cabaj Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cabaj, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabaj graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Cabaj has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Cabaj MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Cabaj practice?
- Dr. Robert Cabaj has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cabaj practices Psychiatry near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Psychiatrists.