A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cabaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cabaj, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabaj graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Cabaj has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Cabaj MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert Cabaj practice?
- Dr. Robert Cabaj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cabaj practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.