A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cabay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabay graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cabay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Cabay DDS and MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Cabay practice?
- Dr. Robert Cabay has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cabay practices Pathology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pathologists.