A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cabry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cabry, Sport Medicine, non-operative Orthopaedics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabry graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cabry has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Cabry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Cabry practice?
- Dr. Robert Cabry has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cabry practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Media Primary Care Doctors and Media Family Physicians.