A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cabry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cabry, Sport Medicine, non-operative Orthopaedics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabry
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabry graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cabry has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Cabry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Cabry practice?
- Dr. Robert Cabry has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cabry practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors and Philadelphia Family Physicians.