inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 13th, 2008
Pain management stinks
I was initially preascribed Tylenol 4 which at first kept the pain down. After two weeks and results from my MRI which indicated 12mm Synovial Cyst L3-L4 and degeneration and foreign material at the disc location I asked for something to help keep the pain down better. He prescribed me Methadone to my dismay. The reason I found this to be bad is that another doctor tried that to manage my pain previously and it was nasty to stop taking, NASTY!!! Why cant we have more doctors who manage pain somewhere in between the idiots who will treat only the symptoms with a fist full of pills and those so stingy that you are taking lots of ibuprophen and naprosyn because your pain is unbearable. My surgery is in one week all I needed was a weeks worth of reasonable meds to manage my pain.