Learn more about Dr. Robert Calciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Calciano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Calciano, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Calculus.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Calciano graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.More Education & Awards
Dr. Calciano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Calciano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Calciano practice?
Dr. Robert Calciano practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.