A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Calciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Calciano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Calciano, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Calciano graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Calciano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Calciano MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Calciano practice?
- Dr. Robert Calciano has 12 office locations.
Dr. Robert Calciano practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.