Dr. Robert Calcote Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Calcote?

Very fast and perfunctory skin cancer screening

Posted on May 5th, 2017

Doctor Calcote spent less than three minutes doing what was supposed to be a thorough skin cancer screening. He didn't check my scalp and spent very little time looking over areas that I had questions about. He spent more time telling about how much retin A I should use than telling me about skin cancer cancer prevention. There were no patients in the waiting room when I arrived or when I left which is a red flag in any doctor office.

Posted on December 24th, 2016

I had a small mole which just didn't look right. Dr Calcote removed 7 or 8 stichess and healed perfect scar not even noticeable. Thank you Doc.

Posted on December 24th, 2016

Posted on September 9th, 2016

narcissist

Annual Checkup

Posted on July 4th, 2016

Great Phyiscian

arrogant and rude

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

This doctor made me cry. He was condescending, arrogant and dismissive. I am a medical professional myself. I was aghast at how he treated me. Do yourself a favor and find a different dermatologist.

very kind, patient and personable

Posted on September 2nd, 2014

Posted on November 21st, 2012

I was very satisfied with service and will continue my visits to Dr. Calcote.

Waste of time

Posted on May 12th, 2011

I waited FOREVER, and there were only 2 other people in the waiting room when I got there. After waiting for 45 minutes, I was moved to a exam room. After waiting there for 30 minutes, I decided to leave. I could hear him chatting with someone in the room next to me- didn't seem like he was in a hurry at all. When I left, there were about 12 people in the waiting room and I felt like telling them they'd be there for a few hours. (why does he have so many appts he OBVIOUSLY can't handle?!)

First Appointment of the day - waited for over an hour

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

Insufferable. I could hear him in the next room cutting up with another patient and then he never appeared. I had to go and get the receptionist to ask what the delay was, etc. She didn't know - she seemed surprised to learn that he was in his office "with a colleague". I ended up walking out and then wrote him a letter. He never bothered to apologize. Don't trust your time with this Doctor. He has no respect for it.

Posted on November 1st, 2010

most inconsiderate

Posted on September 13th, 2010

As a native New Yorker with excellent health insurance I have had some of the best doctors in NYC or even in the USA. Moving to Alabama I wasn't sure what to expect but have been reassured pretty consistently that the standard of care--if you know how to pick your doctor--is as good as any of the best in NYC and probably elsewhere. This certainly applies to Dr. Calcote. My husband and I were very impressed by his professionalism, amiable personality, seeming compassion and his obvious competence, and plan to make him our dermatologist of choice for as long as we live in the Auburn-Opelika area.