A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Campitelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Campitelli, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campitelli
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Campitelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campitelli graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Campitelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Campitelli DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Campitelli practice?
- Dr. Robert Campitelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Campitelli practices Family Medicine near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Family Physicians.