A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Campitelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Campitelli, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campitelli
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Campitelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campitelli graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Campitelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Campitelli DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Campitelli practice?
- Dr. Robert Campitelli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Campitelli practices Family Medicine near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Worth, FL.
See West Palm Beach Family Physicians.