A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cantrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cantrell is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cantrell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantrell graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cantrell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lorin Cantrell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Cantrell practice?
- Dr. Robert Cantrell has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cantrell practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Las Cruces, NM and Anthony, NM.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.