Dr. Robert Capalbo Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Capalbo?

December 7th, 2016

Dr. Capalbo has been taking care of my family for years. He is very kind and takes the time to listen allowing him to perscribe and diagnoss acordingly. His office staff is well trained and kind.

December 7th, 2016

Dreat doctor, frindly, and smart

February 14th, 2015

Go Elsewhere

Miserable office staff and totally inept doctor. Will not be back. Save yourself some time and do your research and find a holistically oriented doctor, not just an overpaid drug-pusher.

August 11th, 2014

January 22nd, 2013

Highly Dissatisfied -

His bedside manner is dreadful. While I don't expect to be coddled, I expect doctor to be a partner in my healthcare and to have my considerations taken seriously. Capalbo was rude, disinterested and not listening. A simple handshake when introducing himself might have prevented this review. He appeared tired, distracted and bored throughout the consult and also completely dismissed the amount of effort it takes on my part to chase after 2 small kids will dealing with 2 serious conditions. I am actively searching for another primary doc and I will not see him again. I have been feeling lousy and in a way that does not feel typical at all - out of breath, chest tightness etc...His response "well, all tests came back normal." We talked about my diet and no matter what I said he had some negative thing to say. "I eat lots of organic fruits and veggies" He said, "Too much sugar." "I drink 3 glasses of organic 1% milk a day." He said,"Too much fat." I eat a lot of organic chicken and a little grass fed red meat.... He said, "you should eat fish." Then.. "Well how much ice cream do you eat?" about then I wanted to slap him, but I just told the truth and said "I'm dairy-free" He said, "well, what about cake, pie and cookies?" Again I told the truth.. Cake only at birthdays, pie very seldom, and almost zero cookies.. maybe 10 a year. I am absolutely LIVID. I am actively looking for another primary and will see whoever I find as soon as I can find someone. I won't go back to him for any reason. Just an insulting and condescending KNOW-IT-ALL who I have NO DOUBT was picked on in school and is now spending his career mentally torturing others! UGH!

November 13th, 2012

Very unhappy -

Sometimes I think that certain people in the medical industry do more harm than good. All this place has to offer is drugs or referrals to surgeons. No true wellness or insight is offered here. Rhode Island is lacking in qualified MD's. Capalbo is one of those docs who are lacking, unfortunately.

September 13th, 2010

We need the option for ZERO STARS

This doctor is AWFUL - no wonder there are so many openings for new patients. The GOOD doctors always have a long waiting list. Unless your just looking for a quick prescription of a referral to a REAL doctor, do not bother with this guy. Total waste of time.Oh, and the waiting room is dirty, and dusty. Maybe if the women in the office weren't so busy stuffing their faces and gossiping, they might take care of this!

September 13th, 2010

Where is the option for ZERO STARS?

May 25th, 2010

Horrid office staff!

This is my first time reviewing any doctor online and believe me, it takes a lot to get me mad enough to even take the time to write this. The office workers at Wickford Internists are the worst. This is an insanely run office. They are impossible to reach when you need them. Rarely are phone calls returned. Dr. Capalbo, as another reviewer states, is really behind the times. He does not take your problems seriously. It seems as if he just wants to push the patients through an assembly line.The rudeness, abruptness, and lack of compassion is cause for great concern and I cannot believe they are allowed to run a health-care business this way.It is my wish that Dr. Capalbo retires quickly and goes silently into the night.

May 17th, 2010

I agree with everyone that this Doctor is not thorough at ALL!

I'm not sure why Dr. Capalbo went into the *helping* profession, since he does not help at all. He does not do proper testing, he discounts your symptoms, thinks he knows it all and lacks compassion. My mother was suffering much longer than necessary since she was not properly diagnosed by him. It took months to find someone who was qualified to deal with her issues & now she is on the road to health, but certainly no thanks to Dr. Capalbo. I also agree with other reviewers that the staff is constantly rushing you and good luck trying to get help over the phone when you need it! That's like winning the lottery.

April 16th, 2010

never a problem

Dr. Capalbo and his staff are all kind and caring people. My husband and i have both gone to him for several years. My husband has had some very unusual medical issues and Dr. Capalbo has responded appropriately and referred my husband to the best specialists for his needs. he never rushes through an appointment and is willing to take time to talk.

November 16th, 2009

Think twice before you choose this doctor.

I suffered for months with a thyroid condition while he and his staff discounted all my symptoms. Had to finally find a doc smart enough to order the ...