Overall Review

4.8

November 23rd, 2012
VPK Teacher
My experience with Dr. Capobianco was excellent!!!! Dr. Capobianco just took care of my situation and found a solution of my problem without loose time!!!!I'm very thankfull God put my health on his hands!!!!Thanks,God bless you.

August 18th, 2012
I love him :-)
I have never met such a caring dr, who takes the time to explain and even draw what he will do. He is very positive and makes me feel also positive and supported. I was diagnosed with breast cancer at 28 years old..no too common. Dr Capobianco did a Biosy and you can barely see the insicion and I was so happy with the way my scar lookslike. A lumpectomy was done in my breast yesterday by him and is the only reason why I come to st cloud all the way from Windermere because he isthe best. Thank you dr Capo for all your support you are one of the angels God put in my way to get better. I highly recommend him to anyone who is tired of quick appointments where the dr treats you like they are in a hurry...

August 16th, 2012
This is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. He truly cares about his patients and has the best bedside manner. One of a kind...

July 14th, 2012
Definately recommend Dr. Capobianco. He is very caring, gentle, and has the most handsome smile =)

February 14th, 2012
There's no other
Dr Capobianco is the sweetest nicest Doctor I have ever met .. 4 stars isnt even enough ...

July 13th, 2011
incredible surgeon
Our 6 year old son needed an emergent appendectomy while on vacation in Disney World. Dr. C did an incredible job with a scar barely visible. We were able to resume our vacation thanks to Dr. C. Mom is a nurse so these comments are not made lightly!

March 1st, 2010
He makes me feel safe.
Not only was I seen quickly for a breast cancer diagnosis he and his staff worked hard to calm my fears without minimalizing my diagnosis. He talked about options and gave his frank opinion. He didn't mind my millions of questions either. I came to him because he was the surgeon for my loved one several years earlier and did not ignore my fears and concerns even though I was not the patient. I guess most importantly is the feeling of trust and comfort surrounding Dr. Capobianco. Thanks for being there!

July 20th, 2009
Very caring doctor
My wife and I were very impressed with Dr. "Bob". He is very knowledgable, didn't rush us and explained thoroughly. He is extremely well liked by his patients based on waiting room comments.

June 30th, 2009
Saved my life
Dr. Bob performed emergency surgery on me for a ruptured colon, and literally saved my life. During my post operative battles with perotonitis, he would do rounds at 2AM and sit and talk with me. We discussed all topics, medical and otherwise, and I really appreciate a doctor that communicates very well. As he told me "I am the doctor no one wants to see", I guess that I hope that I do not need a surgeon, but if I do, I will take Bob "have knife, will travel" Capobianco over all others.

May 1st, 2009
Doc is a kind and considerate man.