A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Carangelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carangelo, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carangelo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carangelo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carangelo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Carangelo graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Carangelo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Carangelo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Carangelo practice?
- Dr. Robert Carangelo has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Carangelo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plainville, CT.
See Plainville Orthopedic Surgeons.