A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cardwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cardwell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardwell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cardwell has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Cardwell MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Cardwell practice?
- Dr. Robert Cardwell has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cardwell practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI and East China, MI.
See Warren Surgeons and Warren Cardiothoracic Surgeons.