Dr. Robert John Cardwell MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cardwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cardwell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardwell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cardwell has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cardwell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Cardwell practice?
Dr. Robert Cardwell practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near East China, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI and Port Huron, MI.
See East China Surgeons and East China Cardiothoracic Surgeons.