Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Carey
Dr. Robert Carey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Vernon, NY, with another office in Bronx, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Carey is affiliated with Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center, St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital and Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Carey has the following 1 specialty
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. Robert Carey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, NY.