Learn more about Dr. Robert Carida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carida is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carida, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carida graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carida has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
- Delray Outpatiend Surg & Laser Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vito Carida MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Carida practice?
- Dr. Robert Carida has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Carida practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Internists and Delray Beach Cardiologists.