A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Carida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carida is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carida, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Carida graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carida has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
- Delray Outpatiend Surg & Laser Cntr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carida accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance