A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Carida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carida is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carida
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carida Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carida, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carida graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carida has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
- Delray Outpatiend Surg & Laser Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vito Carida MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Carida practice?
- Dr. Robert Carida has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Carida practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Internists and Delray Beach Cardiologists.