Robert C Caridi, MD
Plastic Surgeon
Video profile
1603 Patterson Rd
Austin, TX 78733
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Judy's Book. DrScore.
 |  show details
by Robin on Oct 31st, 2013

After a great deal of research and numerous consultations with other plastic surgeons, I felt extremely confident in choosing Dr. Robert Caridi for my full neck lift and chin augmentation. His kind and personable manner immediately put me at ease. He listened. He took the time necessary to get to know me as a person as well as a patient. He demonstrated a great eye for detail. His staff was courteous, professional, and friendly. I can say without reservation that Dr. Caridi is a gifted plastic surgeon. I received everything I had hoped for with a beautiful result, a much improved, yet natural appearance. Dr. Caridi helped me in becoming my best self.

|  An Artist in the Operating Room  |  show details
by Sami S on Apr 1st, 2013

Dr. Caridi could have been a great therapist or an artist, but luckily for the cosmetic surgery patients out there, he chose plastic surgery as his field. Dr. Caridi spends the time to get to know not only what brought you to his office, but also the "why". He is ethical and bonds with his patients. You are well looked after by the entire staff and they seem as thrilled with the end results as you yourself will be...and you will be. Dr.Aaridi is a true visionary and an artist in the operating room.

by seanp108973381 at Citysearch on Jan 8th, 2013 on citysearch.com

When considering a surgeon to perform my gynecomastia operation, the decision to choose Dr. Caridi at Westlake Plastic Surgery was simple. I did a good deal of research on gynecomastia and since I have been self conscious about it ever since middle school, I chose the surgeon who was the pioneer in the field. I was confident that his technique was superior not only by the before and after photographs on his website, but also by the instructional videos he has filmed and posted to YouTube. My surgery went better than I could have imagined and my chest is now something that I am proud of rather than embarrassed of. I wish I had found Dr. Caridi and his compassionate staff sooner. My full breasts and puffy nipples are gone and my brothers dont call me Puff Nippy anymore. Thanks Dr. Caridi!

by elizabethh246317227 at Citysearch on Jan 8th, 2013 on citysearch.com

Ever since I can remember, I knew the size and shape of my nose was not something I was happy with. I was constantly analyzing my peers noses not only when seeing them day to day, but also in Facebook pictures--I felt like all I could focus on was how perfect everyone elses noses were in comparison to mine. Tired of being unhappy and ready to make the change, I scheduled multiple consults with different plastic surgeons in the Austin area. However, as soon as I met with Dr. Robert Caridi my decision was made! Even though we were focusing on my biggest insecurity, Dr. Caridi and his staff at Westlake Plastic Surgery really put my nerves at ease and made me feel both comfortable and confident about the whole process. One thing that especially gave me confidence was having the full-time anesthesiologist, Dr. Diane Boysen, there at my consultation alongside Dr. Caridi. Getting to meet and talk things over with all those that would be part of my procedure ensured me that after what felt like a life time of insecurity, I would be satisfied with the result. 1 year later, satisfaction is an understatement. Comparing my nose and others is still a habit, but now with each comparison I am reminded of how wonderful of a job Dr. Caridi did. It truly was the best thing I ever did.

|  Amazing Dr.  |  show details
      Nov 11th, 2012

Great experience and very happy with the results. Dr. C did a facelift for me and he did a fabulous job. I would highly suggest you conuslt with him if you are making a decision for plastic surgery. Dr. C, his office staff and nurses are outstanding!

|  OUTSTANDING  |  show details
      Sep 22nd, 2012

Dr. Caridi is the best in the business-period. I was completely informed before the procedure so I knew what to expect. His primary goal was my safety and satisfaction. His abilities are outstanding and his work is so natural that no one has been able to figure out why I suddenly look so great. And I DO look GREAT- everyone says so.Dr.Caridi is my secret weapon against signs of aging.

|  The Best  |  show details
      Sep 20th, 2012

Dr. Caridi is the best-- I don't think anyone can compete with his work. He is a gifted plastic surgeon with an eye for subtle perfection. You should see my smaller, more improved breasts...AMAZING.He is also very kind and will answer every question you have with honesty and patience. He won't make you feel silly or stupid for asking either. His staff is so sweet and professional. they made me feel at home. They also make me feel safe like I am in the best hands and have nothing to worry about.Dr.Caridi is the BEST plastic surgeon in the world... we are just lucky to have him in Austin.

by kimj850838191 at Citysearch on Aug 29th, 2012 on citysearch.com

I did my homework. Dr. R Caridi is by far the BEST Plastic Board Certified Surgeon that is in the state of TEXAS. I had 3 consultations with what I thought were the best of the best. Dr. Caridi shined above them all. He performed a breast augmentation Revision for me. I suffered a bad breast job in Nov 2011, that Dr. Caridi fixed beautifully in Aug 2012. I traveled to see him and he was WELL worth it all. No regrets and only praise praise praise to a plastic surgeon that cares cares cares. Love him, Love him, Love him!!!!!

|  Wonderful  |  show details
        by danielle M. at Judy`s Book on May 3rd, 2012 on judysbook.com

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
         |  Best thing I have ever done!!!!!!  |  show details
        by splendakitty23 at Citysearch on Apr 30th, 2012 on citysearch.com

OMG I am so happy I chose Dr. Caridi, He is amazing. He did breast augmentation and Lipo sculpting of my body. I have had one child. I had my surgery 6 years ago and I love my body still to this day. I love getting jeans now, I dont have a muffin top anymore!! I have a beautiful little waist. My cofidence level is so high now. My breast are so beautiful. I look like a woman now with the best curves. The nurses, Dr. Boysen and you are so kind and thoughful and always made me feel so welcomed. Thank you so so so much. xoxo

|  7th Anniversary & Still Look Fantastic!!!  |  show details
        by osjd at Citysearch on Apr 29th, 2012 on citysearch.com

This April was 7 years from the date Dr. Caridi did my breast aug and I couldn`t be happier. I was so nervous about doing it, but he and his staff made me feel at ease about it. I had had two children and had gone from small but perky, to saggy skin and not much else. I couldn`t stand to see what I saw in the mirror! I hesitated going in for a while because I didn`t want to look like I had \"\"boob job,\"\" I just wanted a natural full look in and out of clothesswimsuits...and that`s exactly what Dr. Caridi gave me. I never thought twice about going through with the surgery after meeting Dr. Caridi. His credentials are stellar, his work no less. Even though it`s been 7 years since my surgery, my aug still looks perfect and I get as many compliments as I did when they were \"\"new\"\"--thanks to Dr. Caridi and his great staff at Westlake Plastic Surgery.

|  7th Anniversary & Still Look Fantastic!!!  |  show details
        by osjd at Citysearch on Apr 29th, 2012 on citysearch.com

This April was 7 years from the date Dr. Caridi did my breast aug and I couldn't be happier. I was so nervous about doing it, but he and his staff made me feel at ease about it. I had had two children and had gone from small but perky, to saggy skin and not much else. I couldn't stand to see what I saw in the mirror! I hesitated going in for a while because I didn't want to look like I had "boob job," I just wanted a natural full look in and out of clothes/swimsuits...and that's exactly what Dr. Caridi gave me. I never thought twice about going through with the surgery after meeting Dr. Caridi. His credentials are stellar, his work no less. Even though it's been 7 years since my surgery, my aug still looks perfect and I get as many compliments as I did when they were "new"--thanks to Dr. Caridi and his great staff at Westlake Plastic Surgery.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
         |  not too happy  |  show details
        Apr 23rd, 2012

I am not one to write reviews but as I have sat over the last couple of months of everything that i have been through I just must for another persons who might have to go through what I did. I will say this first that all staff that works in the office is so amazing. As for Dr Caridi my first meet with him went great and I just knew he was the one. I had two kids and breast fed both so had the saggy boobs at age 27 and just wanted to look my age and feel good about myself again. So after our meeting and choosing the size that was to fill in my skin I wanted we schedule surgery and went through it all. Afterwards I noticed that my boobs were bigger but still saggy skin on the bottom and for spending around 7,600.00 I was very upset as I wanted to have no saggy skin as I mentioned. So I made another appointment with him and he suggested that I go to a bigger size and that I would just have to pay for new implants and meds to be put under. So of course I want to fix it and am a little disappointed in having to pay for it all again. So I had to pay roughly a little over 4,000.00. I have now spent almost 12,000.00 and after recovery notice that my right boob is a lot higher than my left boob. I also notice that my boob are not proportioned in the center but Dr Caridi said that due to my ribs that was the closest he could get them to be together. So I schedule an appointment to go in and have him look at my breast that is noticeably higher. He tells me that I need to help push the implant down and should notice a difference after a couple weeks. So then I call and ask about maybe trying the breast band to help it set down and they thought I already tried that which I had found out about it from my sis-n-law. After a month no change so he says to come back in. I go in and he tells me that he will have to open me up again and lower the pocket, but that he will do it all for free. Well I hope so after spending 12,000.00 with him. So I am freaking out that I am having to be cut open 3 times now for something that should have been done the first time. So as he leaves the office he then turns and says something but I couldn't make it out so I ask Becky who was their with me to schedule the surgery and go over it all and she said oh he said since he is doing it for free you can but him tequila or a good bottle of wine. I probably would have laughed it off and he was probably joking but after all this trouble the last thing I need to hear is that. So after scheduling with him I start to have doubts of letting him fix it as the first two times weren't the best so why would this time be? So I emailed him and this is the conversation: From ME: Hey Dr Caridi it's Tessa Cardwell. Was just letting u know so far the breast band hasn't worked and we looked at pics we took a couple weeks after my first surgery and my right breast was higher than my left at that time too. I don't have surgery till the end of January so I will continue to use breast band till then just to see if if it might help. Just thought since it was exactly the same right after surgery the first time that it is something maybe to do with the implants or something else. Just wanted to let you know. I can send pics of both last surgery and now and let you see see. I am just worried as my right boob is so firm and my left is soft. I just want to make sure that this surgery is going to fix this. I just dont want to have surgery and then my right boob is lower. I was hoping it would have all been done the first time as when we first saw you, you had mentioned you would never put more than 300cc in me and so i thought ok I addressed I didnt want to have to have saggy boobs anymore this will fix. then as months went by the skin was still saggy and didnt fill in my skin. So then I come back to see you and you say need a bigger size. So then we had to pay all over again. I just didnt think I was going to have to pay 12,000 to have my boobs back. Then after trying on sizes you say you would never put more than 400 cc in me and i then go with 425cc to make sure it fills it in all the way. I am just a little skeptical on this as you had said the first time that it was going to work and I had to do this two times and now again. I know now that my scars are probably going to not be completely healed as they would have been from the first time now having to have had to be cut into. I am not the one to complain and I have tried to blame myself, but in the end you are the professional and feel as though you should have known from the beginning as you do breast all the time that 300cc would not have filled them in the first time. You had talked me out of going bigger and made me scared of size when I should have gone bigger. I just want this last surgery to be the final surgery as I have had more than 10 friends who have had breast augmentation and never had this problem. I know that breast will never be exactly the same and i am not expecting it I just wanted to go through it one time and it be done and it is now taking 3 times. From DR:Tessa,I would get a second opinion.From ME:Why would I want to get a second opinion? Are you saying I need to get a second opinion? I am confused.I never said that I didn't trust you, I was just voicing my concern as you would do if you were in my shoes. Once again I am really confused and feel as though you are trying to get rid of me. I think you are a great Dr and that is why I chose you to do the job. You had amazing reviews and many that were absoluty happy with their outcome. I was never mad but just concerned as if this would fix the problem or not. Please advise!From DR:It should fix the problem. Im sorry my dear, but no reasonable person can read your last email and not come away with the same conclusion that a second opinion may help your situation. I am confident in my experience and abilities to manage just about any breast issue that comes my way. If you feel that you need more education I would suggest that you come in for another consultation and I can address your concerns.From ME:I am truly sorry if I came across the wrong way I was only expressing my concerns to you as to get a confident feel this was going to fix the problem from the surgeon himself. I never thought of getting a second opinion or to have anyone else other than you to fix this. I was just needing reassurance as to this will be the third time to be cut into. Its a little nerve wrecking. I want YOU to make my boobs look amazing and no one else.From DR:I AM ON IT! Stop worrying. So I then thought ok well I will let him fix them but all friends and family were concerned as it could just get worse so I then thought hey why not. I had scheduled an apt with another Dr, but he had an accident and so i went with my second choice. I had friends of friends use him and I referred my sis-n-law to him as of all that had happened with Dr. Caridi. So I had my apt and he was so helpful and concerned for my look. He then asked about my breast being so far apart and I mentioned about Dr. Caridi saying you couldnt get them any closer and he said that he would be able to. He said he would lower pockets and pull muscle and stitch on sides to bring breast closer together like they should be. Even Dr. Moseirs nurse mentioned that after having kids women would need a bigger implant to fill in all the stretched out skin. He then mentioned that my implants still were a little small as the skin still sagged a little bit so I decided to go a tad bigger to 500cc to fill them in completely like I wanted the first time. This all cost me 8,000.00. So after surgery and all healed I am happy to say that I look and feel great.The sad thing is that it has now cost me almost 20,000.00 and 3 surgeries to finally get what should have been done the first time. I strongly suggest Dr Moseir as he made my life so much better from what Dr. Caridi did. Before I just felt like a freak and scared to wear bathing suit tops. I am now back to being comfortable to be in a bikini with normal looking boobs. If I could post the pics of it all I would but it will not allow nudity. I just wouldnt ever want another person to have to go thorough all the mental stress and the low self esteem that i had to go through. I feel as though I got screwed by Dr. Caridi.

|  never again  |  show details
        by Austin4life at Citysearch on Apr 23rd, 2012 on citysearch.com

I had two kids and breast fed both so had the saggy boobs at age 27 and just wanted to look my age and feel good about myself again. So after our meeting and choosing the size that was to fill in my skin I wanted we schedule surgery and went through it all. Afterwards I noticed that my boobs were bigger but still saggy skin on the bottom and for spending around 7,600.00 I was very upset as I wanted saggy skin as I mentioned.I made another appointment with him and he suggested that I go to a bigger size and that I would just have to pay for new implants and meds to be put under.of course I want to fix it and am a little disappointed in having to pay for it all again.I had to pay roughly a little over 4,000.00. I have now spent almost 12,000.00 and after recovery notice that my right boob is a lot higher than my left boob. I notice that my boob are not proportioned in the center but Dr Caridi said that due to my ribs that was the closest he could get them to be together. So I schedule an appointment to go in and have him look at my breast that is noticeably higher. He tells me I need to help push the implant down and should notice a difference after a couple wks. then I call and ask about maybe trying the breast band to help it set down and they thought I already tried that which I had found out about it from my sis-n-law. After a month no change so he says to come back in. I go in and he tells me that he will have to open me up again and lower the pocket, but that he will do it all for free. Well I hope so after spending 12,000.00 with him. I am freaking out that I am having to be cut open 3 times now for something that should have been done the first time. as he leaves the office he then turns and says something but I couldn't make it out so I ask Becky who was their with me to schedule the surgery and go over it all and she said oh he said since he is doing it for free you can but him tequila or a good bottle of wine.I probably would have laughed it off and he was probably joking but after all this trouble the last thing I need to hear is that. So after scheduling with him I start to have doubts of letting him fix it as the first two times weren't the best so why would this time be? I then thought ok well I will let him fix them but all friends and family were concerned as it could just get worse so I then thought hey why not. I had scheduled an apt with another Dr, but he had an accident and so i went with my second choice. I had friends of friends use him and I referred my sis-n-law to him as of all that had happened with Dr. Caridi. So I had my apt and he was so helpful and concerned for my look. He then asked about my breast being so far apart and I mentioned about Dr. Caridi saying you couldnt get them any closer and he said that he would be able to. He said he would lower pockets and pull muscle and stitch on sides to bring breast closer together like they should be. Even Dr. Moseirs nurse mentioned that after having kids women would need a bigger implant to fill in all the stretched out skin. He then mentioned that my implants still were a little small as the skin still sagged a little bit so I decided to go a tad bigger to 500cc to fill them in completely like I wanted the first time. This all cost me 8,000.00. So after surgery and all healed I am happy to say that I look and feel great.The sad thing is that it has now cost me almost 20,000.00 and 3 surgeries to finally get what should have been done the first time. I strongly suggest Dr Moseir as he made my life so much better from what Dr. Caridi did. Before I just felt like a freak and scared to wear bathing suit tops. I am now back to being comfortable to be in a bikini with normal looking boobs. If I could post the pics of it all I would but it will not allow nudity. I just wouldnt ever want another person to have to go thorough all the mental stress and the low self esteem that i had to go through. I feel as though I got screwed by Dr. Caridi.

|  never again  |  show details
        by Austin4life at Citysearch on Apr 23rd, 2012 on citysearch.com

I had two kids and breast fed both so had the saggy boobs at age 27 and just wanted to look my age and feel good about myself again. So after our meeting and choosing the size that was to fill in my skin I wanted we schedule surgery and went through it all. Afterwards I noticed that my boobs were bigger but still saggy skin on the bottom and for spending around 7,600.00 I was very upset as I wanted saggy skin as I mentioned.I made another appointment with him and he suggested that I go to a bigger size and that I would just have to pay for new implants and meds to be put under.of course I want to fix it and am a little disappointed in having to pay for it all again.I had to pay roughly a little over 4,000.00. I have now spent almost 12,000.00 and after recovery notice that my right boob is a lot higher than my left boob. I notice that my boob are not proportioned in the center but Dr Caridi said that due to my ribs that was the closest he could get them to be together. So I schedule an appointment to go in and have him look at my breast that is noticeably higher. He tells me I need to help push the implant down and should notice a difference after a couple wks. then I call and ask about maybe trying the breast band to help it set down and they thought I already tried that which I had found out about it from my sis-n-law. After a month no change so he says to come back in. I go in and he tells me that he will have to open me up again and lower the pocket, but that he will do it all for free. Well I hope so after spending 12,000.00 with him. I am freaking out that I am having to be cut open 3 times now for something that should have been done the first time. as he leaves the office he then turns and says something but I couldn`t make it out so I ask Becky who was their with me to schedule the surgery and go over it all and she said oh he said since he is doing it for free you can but him tequila or a good bottle of wine.I probably would have laughed it off and he was probably joking but after all this trouble the last thing I need to hear is that. So after scheduling with him I start to have doubts of letting him fix it as the first two times weren`t the best so why would this time be I then thought ok well I will let him fix them but all friends and family were concerned as it could just get worse so I then thought hey why not. I had scheduled an apt with another Dr, but he had an accident and so i went with my second choice. I had friends of friends use him and I referred my sis-n-law to him as of all that had happened with Dr. Caridi. So I had my apt and he was so helpful and concerned for my look. He then asked about my breast being so far apart and I mentioned about Dr. Caridi saying you couldnt get them any closer and he said that he would be able to. He said he would lower pockets and pull muscle and stitch on sides to bring breast closer together like they should be. Even Dr. Moseirs nurse mentioned that after having kids women would need a bigger implant to fill in all the stretched out skin. He then mentioned that my implants still were a little small as the skin still sagged a little bit so I decided to go a tad bigger to 500cc to fill them in completely like I wanted the first time. This all cost me 8,000.00. So after surgery and all healed I am happy to say that I look and feel great.The sad thing is that it has now cost me almost 20,000.00 and 3 surgeries to finally get what should have been done the first time. I strongly suggest Dr Moseir as he made my life so much better from what Dr. Caridi did. Before I just felt like a freak and scared to wear bathing suit tops. I am now back to being comfortable to be in a bikini with normal looking boobs. If I could post the pics of it all I would but it will not allow nudity. I just wouldnt ever want another person to have to go thorough all the mental stress and the low self esteem that i had to go through. I feel as though I got screwed by Dr. Caridi.

|  Golden  |  show details
        Aug 26th, 2010

The most important decision you will ever make is your choice in plastic surgeon. I thank God that I found Dr. Robert Caridi of Westlake Plastic Surgery. I knew the first time I met him that he was worthy of my trust. Something about the way he sat and listened, then answered my questions thoughtfully and with confidence. Since that time I was proved right. He is so meticulous in his approach. He makes certain that you understand the procedures that you are interested in. He tells you the truth. The MOST IMPORTANT THING to Dr. Caridi--is obviously, his patient's safety and the outcome of their surgery. He is so careful and thorough that even through the healing process, you know he is there to take care of you.I went to Dr. Caridi's Westlake Plastic Surgery website and looked at the pictures there. It was easy for me to see that he is better at this than other plastic surgeons. In the end he fixed my problems and made me feel beautiful-- and I had not felt that way in many, many years.

|  I am very happy with my results  |  show details
        by Eric Magnuson on May 30th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I had Dr. Caridi remove some excess breast tissue. I choose him over the many Physicians I researched because his webpage dedicated a lot more to male procedures. I owe Dr. C a great deal of gratitude. He did an excellent job. After 2 months or so, my scars are barely visible to me or my wife. Im at the lake or pool often and no one, including good friends, has noticed. Ill tell you this, Dr. C is a humorous, down to earth dude and his staff is great too. There is absolutely no reason to avoid seeing a surgeon because youre embarrassed. Go get yourself taken care of. Another bonus to working with Dr. Caridi is that surgery is performed at his clinic site so you dont have to check into a hospital and see more people during your procedure. His operation is as professional and discreet as possible. He also gives a very generous military discount. Thank you to everybody Westlake.

|  Natural Appearance is Dr. Caridi's Specialty  |  show details
        by WHS76 on Apr 29th, 2010

Dr. Caridi knows how to create a natural look that doesn't seem operated on at all. He's the only doctor I would trust with my face, my eyes, my forehead or my breasts... or any part that isn't as lovely as it should and could be with his intervention.There is no way to go wrong with this doctor.

|  Dr. Caridi-- the Best  |  show details
        by Cindiana on Apr 22nd, 2010

I had an extensive surgical procedure at Westlake Plastic Surgery and I could not be more pleased with the outcome. Dr. Caridi is a true artist-- he knows what beauty is--and he knows how to produce a result that is truly natural and lovely. Dont take my word for it go to his website and look at the pictures and videos of his patients talking about their experiences www.westlakeplasticsurgery.com. Dr. Caridi also takes the time to listen to your concerns and questions and answers every one. He cares about the people he takes care of and it is evident in everything he does. Dr. Caridi is gifted in the extreme and he has surrounded himself with the finest staff Ive ever encountered in a medical setting. I call them his Office Angels. They welcomed me, made me feel at home-- and treated me like a member of their own families. After my surgery I had questions--every phone call was answered promptly and I was able to speak to the nurse. Dr. Caridi followed up closely with me all through my recovery and I had an easy time of it. It doesnt get better than this. One more thing Dr. Caridi has another gifted physician working with him, Dr. Boysen, his anesthesiologist. Dr. Boysen also took the time and effort to answer all of my questions. She completely reassured me, helping me to overcome a lifelong horror of general anesthesia. Dr. Boysen put me under and it was actually pleasant! She also has a trick to keep Botox shots from hurting at all! Dr. Caridi is far and away the best-- anywhere. If I lived on the other side of the world and needed plastic surgery I would find a way to get to Austin because no one else can do what he does. He is the best.

|  Great experience  |  show details
        by christineg9 on Apr 12th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Caridi and his staff are the best. Everyone in the office is genuine, caring, and professional. He did a great job on my augmentation surgery in Dec 09. I am so pleased with the results and so glad that I chose Dr Caridi after many other consultations. Dr. Boysen also does great Botox, Juvederm, etc.

|  D. Caridi  |  show details
        by megtol on Nov 28th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I wrote a previous review and although I said he made me feel uncomfortable, I do have to say that I`ve heard many good things about his work.

|  He`s Michelangelo  |  show details
        by cindianajones on Jul 8th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Caridi`s eye for detail and artist`s soul gives patients a real opportunity to not only correct that which is wrong but also to refine and sculpt the human form. I went to Dr. Caridi for my breast reduction surgery and could not be more pleased with the results. He is an amazing artist but above all a fine physician who cares about the over all health and well being of his patients. He has surrounded himself with angels in his office staff from the lovely Miss Cherry who greets you to Becky and Robin-- the most amazing nurses in the world. They make you feel like you have known them forever as friends. Dr. Caridid also has another angel in his arsenal, Dr. Boysen, a board certified anesthesiologist who took care of me. I was terrified of general anesthesia. Dr. Boysen spent a good hour talking to me and reassuring me. I was also afraid of nausea that can come on the heels of general anesthesia. Dr. Boysen assured me that she has tricks to keep patients from feeling sick after surgery and she was right. It was amazing how good I felt after the operation. During the follow up period Dr. Caridi and his staff were always readily available for any questions or concerns I had. My surgerical results are phenomenal. I would send my daughters to Dr. Caridi if they ever required plastic surgery. Dr. Caridi is a modern day Michelangelo whose medium is the human body. His easy confidence is backed up by genius and a miraculous capacity to take the disfigured and transform it into the lovely. Because of Dr. Caridi, my debilitating self consciousness about my physical deformities have been replaced by an absurd and probably annoying self confidence. God bless him and those sweet and caring angels he works with, they changed my life in wonderful ways.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
         |  Dr. Caridi and staff are fantastic, amazing results from a warm and caring Dr. and his staff  |  show details
        by dkrodgerspitts on Jun 14th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Dr. Caridi and his staff are amazing. I am so pleased with my results from my tummy tuck and lipo that I can`t even put into words my graditude to Dr. Caridi and his staff. I can`t believe that it has been six months since my surgery and the results are remarkable. Everything went perfectly. Dr. Caridi and his staff had me well informed and prepared for the surgery. There was little discomfort and everything with my recovery went smoothly. The surgery has given me and my family a jump start with a healthy lifestyle. We are eating better and exercising. I want to maintain my new figure. I am wearing a bathing suit in public for the first time in years. Dr. Caridi has given me some much need self confindence and I am so excited about shopping for clothes again. Dr. Caridi and his staff are warming and caring and make you feel so comfortable with your decision to have surgery. They have been very compassionate and helpful with every step of my surgery and recovery.

|  Fabulous Doctor!  |  show details
        by kpg at Citysearch on May 15th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I had to go last week for a baseline mammogram. The technician was VERY

|  Fabulous Doctor!  |  show details
        by kpg on May 15th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I had to go last week for a baseline mammogram. The technician was VERYcomplimentary of my breast augmentation. Not ever coming across some one else`sbreasts myself, I wouldn`t know otherwise, but she said that with somany women she sees the implants are encapsulated, rigid, locatedpoorly... She was very impressed by how easily she could manipulate mineto get the shots she needed. She complimented my choice of doctors...If anyone would know, I would assume some one that sees 300 - 400 breasta month would!Dr. Caridi is personable and takes pride in doing good work. Definately the "go-to" doctor for plastic surgery in Austin!!!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
         |  The very BEST! I felt as though I were being treated by family  |  show details
        by tonyhairdesign on May 2nd, 2007 on citysearch.com

Having facial surgery with Dr. Robert Caridi was the best thing I ever did. He is a true master with incredible attention to detail. The facility is not only beautiful and welcoming, but has it`s own surgical unit.The staff is amazing and efficient, I felt as though I were being taken care of by family!I have worked in Los Angeles in the hair and makeup industry for 30 years on celebrities, and would never let anyone there touch my face! After seeing Dr. Caridi`s work repeatedly all looking completely natural and no sign of scars! I knew he was "The One" to do my surgery.This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself. I feel so rejuvinated! I highly respect and recommend Dr. Caridi and his amazing staff. Tony FranzaTony Hair DesignAustin, TX

by tonyhairdesign at Citysearch on May 2nd, 2007 on citysearch.com

|  show details
        by dunlar on Apr 5th, 2007 on citysearch.com

My lips look better than Angelina Jolie's! I went to Dr. Diane Boysen at Westlake Plastic Surgery to have permanent make-up and Restylane injected into my lips. My lips are perfectly symmetrical, full and luscious...and a beautiful shade of "baby pink"--m

|  GREAT SURGEON!  |  show details
        by daisy216 on Feb 24th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Caridi and constantly get compliments on my nose! It really has changed my life. The staff is wonderful, kind and VERY professional! Highly Recommended!

|  A Great Experience  |  show details
        by kkeeper on Nov 3rd, 2006 on citysearch.com

A few years ago I went to Dr. Robert Caridi to have a consultation. I had been exercising and dieting for nearly two years with a personal trainer and although I was generally in good shape, my hips and thighs were still out of proportion to the rest of my body. He was professional and helpful, pointing out that women`s fat deposits were often genetic in nature when they were that out of proportion, and suggested that I consider liposuction to equalize my measurements. I read the materials, did the research and also had a consultiation with his nursing staff, one of which had had the same problem I did and found lipo to be a great way to address it. I underwent the procedure a few weeks later and found everything from the intake procedure to the anesthesiology to be very professional. I went home the same day and after having nearly 8 lbs. of fat removed from my hips and thighs, I was finally one size all over. No more buying separates because I need larger pants than jackets! The recovery was fairly short and the wonderful thing is that the effect is very lasting. Do your homework, but check out Dr. Caridi if you are looking for a good, confident surgeon with a lot of experience.