Dr. Robert Caridi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 26th, 2016
Gynecomastia surgery
Lack of communication and No appointment on how your recovery is coming along with further advice, 4 to 6 months out. Because people heal differently. During this ordeal your body may be dealing with possible seroma or hematoma like me. And maybe unfortunately leftover breast tissue that will need a revision.

March 30th, 2016
Overconfident, Arrogant, Complacent, Liar with an courteous staff!
I had a consultation with Dr. Caridi in the autumn of 2015 and I am so grateful that I missed this bullet. At the start of the consulation he launched this ridiculous rehearsed sales pitch that included an assumption of my story(way off) and tried to make me emotional about my body's condition. He was so arrogant and over confident it was a red flag off from the start. That vibe you get when you hear the practiced sales pitch ... one that the Doctor knows is bogus and it comes out in the social queues ... He went on to say "I'll tell you like you were my own son, you need this surgery so you can get on with your life, you've been held back. Trust me I have never had a problem with any of my patients" Nice try idiot, but people want a great surgeon, not a great salesman. When I asked about his youtube video which demonstrated a technique that cuts the skin away from the fat using an sparking tool, he shot his own method down, stating it was an old video and he doesn't do it that way because it causes hardness of the underlying tissue beneath the skin (makes sense .. okay but didn't he just say he's never had problems ? Lie #2, Red Flag) He was just so arrogant in his assumptions we never even got to any real questions that would differentiate him from other surgeons. Dr. Caridi preys on the emotionally compromised, expecting he knows all about you and what you want to hear. His sales pitches makes you so nautious and I honestly pray that people see through his muck; they should seek another surgeon who cares about the patient rather than the sell of his ego. His staff was excellent, that's the only thing he has going for him. Good luck everyone.

December 9th, 2015
Bad Bedside Manners
I'm a male, I had an appointment with Dr. Caridi recently. What I don't like about him the fact that he is so arrogant, and he uses F words when he talks . That's very unprofessional and was a major turn off for me, also I did like the way he was touching me . Therefore , I won't chose him as my surgeon.

October 31st, 2013
After a great deal of research and numerous consultations with other plastic surgeons, I felt extremely confident in choosing Dr. Robert Caridi for my full neck lift and chin augmentation. His kind and personable manner immediately put me at ease. He listened. He took the time necessary to get to know me as a person as well as a patient. He demonstrated a great eye for detail. His staff was courteous, professional, and friendly. I can say without reservation that Dr. Caridi is a gifted plastic surgeon. I received everything I had hoped for with a beautiful result, a much improved, yet natural appearance. Dr. Caridi helped me in becoming my best self.

April 1st, 2013
An Artist in the Operating Room
Dr. Caridi could have been a great therapist or an artist, but luckily for the cosmetic surgery patients out there, he chose plastic surgery as his field. Dr. Caridi spends the time to get to know not only what brought you to his office, but also the "why". He is ethical and bonds with his patients. You are well looked after by the entire staff and they seem as thrilled with the end results as you yourself will be...and you will be. Dr.Aaridi is a true visionary and an artist in the operating room.

November 11th, 2012
Amazing Dr.
Great experience and very happy with the results. Dr. C did a facelift for me and he did a fabulous job. I would highly suggest you conuslt with him if you are making a decision for plastic surgery. Dr. C, his office staff and nurses are outstanding!

September 22nd, 2012
OUTSTANDING
Dr. Caridi is the best in the business-period. I was completely informed before the procedure so I knew what to expect. His primary goal was my safety and satisfaction. His abilities are outstanding and his work is so natural that no one has been able to figure out why I suddenly look so great. And I DO look GREAT- everyone says so.Dr.Caridi is my secret weapon against signs of aging.

September 20th, 2012
The Best
Dr. Caridi is the best-- I don't think anyone can compete with his work. He is a gifted plastic surgeon with an eye for subtle perfection. You should see my smaller, more improved breasts...AMAZING.He is also very kind and will answer every question you have with honesty and patience. He won't make you feel silly or stupid for asking either. His staff is so sweet and professional. they made me feel at home. They also make me feel safe like I am in the best hands and have nothing to worry about.Dr.Caridi is the BEST plastic surgeon in the world... we are just lucky to have him in Austin.

August 26th, 2010
Golden
The most important decision you will ever make is your choice in plastic surgeon. I thank God that I found Dr. Robert Caridi of Westlake Plastic Surgery. I knew the first time I met him that he was worthy of my trust. Something about the way he sat and listened, then answered my questions thoughtfully and with confidence. Since that time I was proved right. He is so meticulous in his approach. He makes certain that you understand the procedures that you are interested in. He tells you the truth. The MOST IMPORTANT THING to Dr. Caridi--is obviously, his patient's safety and the outcome of their surgery. He is so careful and thorough that even through the healing process, you know he is there to take care of you.I went to Dr. Caridi's Westlake Plastic Surgery website and looked at the pictures there. It was easy for me to see that he is better at this than other plastic surgeons. In the end he fixed my problems and made me feel beautiful-- and I had not felt that way in many, many years.

April 29th, 2010
Natural Appearance is Dr. Caridi's Specialty
Dr. Caridi knows how to create a natural look that doesn't seem operated on at all. He's the only doctor I would trust with my face, my eyes, my forehead or my breasts... or any part that isn't as lovely as it should and could be with his intervention.There is no way to go wrong with this doctor.

April 22nd, 2010
Dr. Caridi-- the Best
I had an extensive surgical procedure at Westlake Plastic Surgery and I could not be more pleased with the outcome. Dr. Caridi is a true artist-- he knows what beauty is--and he knows how to produce a result that is truly natural and lovely. Dont take my word for it go to his website and look at the pictures and videos of his patients talking about their experiences www.westlakeplasticsurgery.com. Dr. Caridi also takes the time to listen to your concerns and questions and answers every one. He cares about the people he takes care of and it is evident in everything he does. Dr. Caridi is gifted in the extreme and he has surrounded himself with the finest staff Ive ever encountered in a medical setting. I call them his Office Angels. They welcomed me, made me feel at home-- and treated me like a member of their own families. After my surgery I had questions--every phone call was answered promptly and I was able to speak to the nurse. Dr. Caridi followed up closely with me all through my recovery and I had an easy time of it. It doesnt get better than this. One more thing Dr. Caridi has another gifted physician working with him, Dr. Boysen, his anesthesiologist. Dr. Boysen also took the time and effort to answer all of my questions. She completely reassured me, helping me to overcome a lifelong horror of general anesthesia. Dr. Boysen put me under and it was actually pleasant! She also has a trick to keep Botox shots from hurting at all! Dr. Caridi is far and away the best-- anywhere. If I lived on the other side of the world and needed plastic surgery I would find a way to get to Austin because no one else can do what he does. He is the best.