Dr. Robert Caridi, MD
Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Bad Bedside Manners show details Bad Bedside Manners
by male patient on Dec 9th, 2015

I'm a male, I had an appointment with Dr. Caridi recently. What I don't like about him the fact that he is so arrogant, and he uses F words when he talks . That's very unprofessional and was a major turn off for me, also I did like the way he was touching me . Therefore , I won't chose him as my surgeon.

by Robin on Oct 31st, 2013

After a great deal of research and numerous consultations with other plastic surgeons, I felt extremely confident in choosing Dr. Robert Caridi for my full neck lift and chin augmentation. His kind and personable manner immediately put me at ease. He listened. He took the time necessary to get to know me as a person as well as a patient. He demonstrated a great eye for detail. His staff was courteous, professional, and friendly. I can say without reservation that Dr. Caridi is a gifted plastic surgeon. I received everything I had hoped for with a beautiful result, a much improved, yet natural appearance. Dr. Caridi helped me in becoming my best self.

An Artist in the Operating Room show details An Artist in the Operating Room
by Sami S on Apr 1st, 2013

Dr. Caridi could have been a great therapist or an artist, but luckily for the cosmetic surgery patients out there, he chose plastic surgery as his field. Dr. Caridi spends the time to get to know not only what brought you to his office, but also the "why". He is ethical and bonds with his patients. You are well looked after by the entire staff and they seem as thrilled with the end results as you yourself will be...and you will be. Dr.Aaridi is a true visionary and an artist in the operating room.

Amazing Dr. show details Amazing Dr.
Nov 11th, 2012

Great experience and very happy with the results. Dr. C did a facelift for me and he did a fabulous job. I would highly suggest you conuslt with him if you are making a decision for plastic surgery. Dr. C, his office staff and nurses are outstanding!

OUTSTANDING show details OUTSTANDING
Sep 22nd, 2012

Dr. Caridi is the best in the business-period. I was completely informed before the procedure so I knew what to expect. His primary goal was my safety and satisfaction. His abilities are outstanding and his work is so natural that no one has been able to figure out why I suddenly look so great. And I DO look GREAT- everyone says so.Dr.Caridi is my secret weapon against signs of aging.

The Best show details The Best
Sep 20th, 2012

Dr. Caridi is the best-- I don't think anyone can compete with his work. He is a gifted plastic surgeon with an eye for subtle perfection. You should see my smaller, more improved breasts...AMAZING.He is also very kind and will answer every question you have with honesty and patience. He won't make you feel silly or stupid for asking either. His staff is so sweet and professional. they made me feel at home. They also make me feel safe like I am in the best hands and have nothing to worry about.Dr.Caridi is the BEST plastic surgeon in the world... we are just lucky to have him in Austin.

Golden show details Golden
Aug 26th, 2010

The most important decision you will ever make is your choice in plastic surgeon. I thank God that I found Dr. Robert Caridi of Westlake Plastic Surgery. I knew the first time I met him that he was worthy of my trust. Something about the way he sat and listened, then answered my questions thoughtfully and with confidence. Since that time I was proved right. He is so meticulous in his approach. He makes certain that you understand the procedures that you are interested in. He tells you the truth. The MOST IMPORTANT THING to Dr. Caridi--is obviously, his patient's safety and the outcome of their surgery. He is so careful and thorough that even through the healing process, you know he is there to take care of you.I went to Dr. Caridi's Westlake Plastic Surgery website and looked at the pictures there. It was easy for me to see that he is better at this than other plastic surgeons. In the end he fixed my problems and made me feel beautiful-- and I had not felt that way in many, many years.

Natural Appearance is Dr. Caridi's Specialty show details Natural Appearance is Dr. Caridi's Specialty
by WHS76 on Apr 29th, 2010

Dr. Caridi knows how to create a natural look that doesn't seem operated on at all. He's the only doctor I would trust with my face, my eyes, my forehead or my breasts... or any part that isn't as lovely as it should and could be with his intervention.There is no way to go wrong with this doctor.

Dr. Caridi-- the Best show details Dr. Caridi-- the Best
by Cindiana on Apr 22nd, 2010

I had an extensive surgical procedure at Westlake Plastic Surgery and I could not be more pleased with the outcome. Dr. Caridi is a true artist-- he knows what beauty is--and he knows how to produce a result that is truly natural and lovely. Dont take my word for it go to his website and look at the pictures and videos of his patients talking about their experiences www.westlakeplasticsurgery.com. Dr. Caridi also takes the time to listen to your concerns and questions and answers every one. He cares about the people he takes care of and it is evident in everything he does. Dr. Caridi is gifted in the extreme and he has surrounded himself with the finest staff Ive ever encountered in a medical setting. I call them his Office Angels. They welcomed me, made me feel at home-- and treated me like a member of their own families. After my surgery I had questions--every phone call was answered promptly and I was able to speak to the nurse. Dr. Caridi followed up closely with me all through my recovery and I had an easy time of it. It doesnt get better than this. One more thing Dr. Caridi has another gifted physician working with him, Dr. Boysen, his anesthesiologist. Dr. Boysen also took the time and effort to answer all of my questions. She completely reassured me, helping me to overcome a lifelong horror of general anesthesia. Dr. Boysen put me under and it was actually pleasant! She also has a trick to keep Botox shots from hurting at all! Dr. Caridi is far and away the best-- anywhere. If I lived on the other side of the world and needed plastic surgery I would find a way to get to Austin because no one else can do what he does. He is the best.

> > > > Patient Reviews