A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Carleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carleton
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carleton graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Carleton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Madison Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ingalls Carleton DO is a male General Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Carleton practice?
- Dr. Robert Carleton has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Carleton practices General Practice near Morning Sun, IA.
See Morning Sun General Practitioners.