A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carlin is Excellent. Dr. Carlin has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlin graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carlin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Suffern
- St Joseph`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Carlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Carlin practice?
Dr. Robert Carlin practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Babylon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY.
See Babylon Internists and Babylon Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Carlin, Dr. Bobby Carlin, Dr. Robbie Carlin, Dr. Rupert Carlin