A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Carlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlin graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carlin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Carlin practice?
Dr. Robert Carlin practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Babylon, NY.
See Babylon General Practitioners, Babylon Internists, Babylon Urgent Care Centers, and Babylon Pulmonologists.