Learn more about Dr. Robert Carnevale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carnevale, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carnevale
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carnevale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carnevale, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carnevale graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carnevale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carnevale MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Carnevale practice?
- Dr. Robert Carnevale has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Carnevale practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Cardiologists.