Learn more about Dr. Robert Carnevale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carnevale, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carnevale
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Carnevale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carnevale, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carnevale graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Carnevale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carnevale MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Carnevale practice?
- Dr. Robert Carnevale has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Carnevale practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Cardiologists.