A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Carnevale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carnevale, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carnevale
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carnevale, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carnevale graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carnevale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carnevale MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Carnevale practice?
- Dr. Robert Carnevale has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Carnevale practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Cardiologists.