A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Caro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Caro, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Caro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans