A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Caro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Caro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Caro, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Caro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Caro MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Caro practice?
- Dr. Robert Caro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Caro practices Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists.