A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Caro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Caro is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caro
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Caro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Caro, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Caro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Caro MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Caro practice?
- Dr. Robert Caro has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Caro practices Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists.