Dr. Robert Lewis Caro MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology, Surgery, and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Caro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Caro, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Caro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Caro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Caro practice?
Dr. Robert Caro practices Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology, Surgery, and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Ophthalmologists, Staten Island Surgeons, and Staten Island Gastroenterologists.