A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Carolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carolan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carolan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carolan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carolan graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Carolan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mills Carolan MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Carolan practice?
- Dr. Robert Carolan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Carolan practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Pulmonologists.