A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Carolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carolan
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Carolan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carolan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carolan graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Carolan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mills Carolan MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Carolan practice?
- Dr. Robert Carolan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Carolan practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Pulmonologists.