A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carolan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Carolan graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Carolan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carolan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Carolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Carolan practice?
Dr. Robert Carolan practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR.
See Eugene Internists and Eugene Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Carolan, Dr. Bobby Carolan, Dr. Robbie Carolan, Dr. Rupert Carolan